NewsView All News
Join us on Sunday, October 9, 2016 for CM's Annual Open House from 12PM-3PM. Tour our campus, meet our faculty and discover the difference!
Click to read about how they have contributed to our community.
Meals include Chips, Bottle of Water, Fresh or Chilled Fruit, and a Fresh Baked Cookie!
The Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) requires that all school facilities be inspected on a three-year cycle to ensure that any asbestos which may be present is maintained in accordance with published environmental guidelines. Chaminade-Madonna takes this responsibility seriously and works to keep our community safe.
NDA Dance Camp was an amazing experience as always. The Lionesses earned not only a bid to Nationals but also the coveted Spirit Stick!
CalendarView Full Calendar
- FriSep30 Coffee with the Administration 7:45 AM
- FriSep30 Voter Registration Event 11:00 AM to 2:00 PMGymnasium
- FriSep30 Golf vs. Key West High School (Away) 2:00 PMKey West Country Club
- FriSep30 Football - Varsity Boys vs. Somerset Academy CHANGED:This event has changed. (Home) 3:30 PMChaminade-Madonna College Preparatory
- FriSep30 Swimming vs. Westminster (Away) 4:00 PMWestminster